Monday, January 23, 2012

Fishing Trip

Lyle, Caleb, Papa, and I went fishing at a pond during Christmas break.   At the beginning I was catching a lot of fish and Lyle was getting jeolous so I told him how to catch a fish.   Well he plopped it in and after a little while the string went in a circle so then I told Lyle to pull.   Flop!  It was a pretty big one.   Me and Papa started laughing and Lyle said"How did you know?"   I replied, "Instinct."   Soon we were catching a lot of fish.   I caught 10 AND THE BIGGEST!   Lyle caught 6 or 5.   Caleb I think caught around eight.   We had those for lunch the next day and they were really good.   Desiree didn't have some because she thought it was too fishy.   We still haven't gotten the tarp for the pond so that is annoying because by the time we get it and get the fish in we won't be able to catch any till another year.
By Timothy
(I (Tim) couldn't get onto my blog so i'm borowing Caleb's)

2 comments:

  1. Tim, I'm so sorry we haven't been able to get into your blog. I will try something here. Hey, the rest of the fish is in the big freezer in the top left side in the basket. You could ask Mama Julienne to fix it for us for Saturday afternoon, OK? If we get the fish pond all set up before we go to Yaounde, then just think how big those fish will get :-)
    See you soon!
    Mama <><

    ReplyDelete