Monday, December 6, 2010

Smart Timothy

     Caleb Michael Carlson
Descriptive writing
11/22/10



     Timothy has dark blue eyes and blonde hair that shines when the sun hits it.  My brother wears a cotton t-shirt, long shorts, and boxers that keep him cool.  Climbing the mango trees makes him a pretty strong boy.  Tim stands 5 feet and 5 inches which is tall for his age.  The tween is twelve and has long brown eyelashes.  He has no freckles or dimples like me.  My obedient brother has a very motivated brain when he does school.  He doesn't easily get distracted bye me and bends down his head while he writes.  How perfect to have a brother like Tim.

2 comments:

  1. awwww.... :) Tim is as tall as me now???? yikes!!! how tall are you now? and you have freckles? since when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have a couple on my nose but you can't see them very well, I guess so.

    ReplyDelete