Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Painting at a house for some orphan boys

     During Christmas break Josh knew a man who worked with orphans and was building something like a dorme and it needed to be painted.  So on the 5th day we ( who were Danielle, Josh, Kelcie, [ Chelsey was one of the girls that Danielle invited to come to DRC ] Ben, Desi, Lyle, Tim, and I ) went out there to paint ( there were really bad roads ).  When we got there we went over to the house and Josh talked to the Congolise, while he was talking to them Ben threw a rock over to a hill an then we had a contest to see who could throw the farthest.  When Josh was done talking we went inside and we all took a sanding paper and started to sand.  I did the bottom and then after that I went outside because it was to loud.  When they were done sandpapering they wondered where I was.  So I came and climbed to the top of the ladder and waited there.  Then Kelcie ( one of the girls that Danielle invited to come out ) asked me to sing for them, and I started Jingle Bells but then they all started to sing to so having me sing was kindof a fail, then Ben asked me if I wanted to paint and so I did the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment